Say hello to radiant, soft skin and hair with the new jojoba oil!
This rare luxury oil is derived from the desert plant Simmondsia Chinesis and heals your skin without feeling greasy or sticky. Massage a few drops of the oil on the skin to heal lines, wrinkles, irritation while soothing and moisturizing your skin. You'll feel silky smooth and experience a beauty you may have never experienced otherwise! Use in hair to have a shiny, soft lustrous locks! 100% pure jojoba oil will open up a world of opportunities you won't want to miss! Made in South Africa. Get the benefits now. M-231
Shelf Life of 2 years+Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Jojoba oil can help with dry, weak, brittle hair. It can be used in color-treated or permed hair and have the same results. Jojoba oil rids the scalp of dandruff, moisturizes dry hair, gets rid of fizz, detangles, repairs dry damaged hair, and adds shine and gloss.
How you can use jojoba oil: As a leave-in conditioner, place a small amount in your hair, rub your hands together and wipe the oil though your hair. You can either leave it in or wash it out with a mild shampoo. You can also add 2 tbsp. of jojoba oil into the bottle of your favorite shampoo.
What jojoba oil can do for you:
- Moisturizes dry or flaky skin
- Clears and minimizes pores while clearing skin of blemishes
- Helps to prevent wrinkles and lines
- Keeps skin soft, smooth and supple
- When used as a hair conditioner; leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Use as a scalp treatment to relieve dry scalp or dandruff while moisturizing your hair.
- Can be used as a soothing massage oil.
- Use jojoba oil to cut your fragrance or essential oils. Will make your fragrance an excellent skin conditioner as well!
- Aids in the healing of psoriasis and eczema.
Download the second MSDS sheet